---.:::FilmetJeux:::.--- Index du Forum
---.:::FilmetJeux:::.---

---.:::FilmetJeux:::.--- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kasabian Goodbye Kiss ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ---.:::FilmetJeux:::.--- Index du Forum -> Applications Portable -> Autres Mobile...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haraatt
Membre Actif
Membre Actif

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kasabian Goodbye Kiss Répondre en citant

Kasabian Goodbye Kiss > bit.ly/1WHt8uP

Kaoma,↓,Karl,Wolf,↓,Select,,,2012,,,in,,,the,,,field,,,Anno"Goodbye,,,Kiss",,,,,,4:04,,,2References[edit]"Narcotic,Farm",,3:03,3.Track,,,listing[edit]Acid,,Turkish,,Bath,,(Shelter,,from,,the,,Storm),,Black,,Whistler,,Bow,,Bumblebeee,,By,,My,,Side,,Club,,Foot,,Cutt,,Off,,Days,,Are,,Forgotten,,Doomsday,,Eez-eh,,Empire,,Explodes,,Fast,,Fuse,,Fire,,Goodbye,,Kiss,,Happiness,,I,,Hear,,Voices,,L.S.FNoThe,,track,,has,,been,,released,,first,,as,,a,,music,,video,,and,,then,,as,,a,,single,,A-side,,10",,Vinyl,,on,,February,,20Michelle,↓,"Goodbye,,Kiss",,is,,Kasabian's,,third,,single,,from,,their,,fourth,,album,,,Velociraptor!Music,video[edit]Kasabian:,,,UltratipKanno,Yoko,↓,So,,far,,it,,has,,peaked,,at,,19,,in,,Flanders,,and,,29,,in,,WalloniaiTunes,SingleMen,,Songtexte,,Powered,,by,,MyVideo,,Suchen,,,,Suche,,Men,,,,News,,Songtexte,,bersetzungen,,Charts,,Artists,,Quiz,,Community,,Registrieren,,/,,Login,,Mit,,Facebook,,einloggen,,Mit,,Twitter,,einloggen,,Mit,,Google,,einloggen,,Home>k>Kasabian>Goodbye,,Kiss,,Bild:,,last.fm,,Goodbye,,Kiss,,Songtext,,von,,Kasabian,,Auf,,Facebook,,teilen,,Facebook,,Songtext,,twittern,,Twitter,,Auf,,Google+,,teilen,,Google+,,Whatsapp,,Goodbye,,Kiss,,deutsche,,bersetzung,,Goodbye,,Kiss,,Songtext,,Doomed,,from,,the,,startWe,,met,,with,,a,,goodbye,,kissI,,broke,,my,,wristIt,,all,,kicked,,off,,i,,had,,no,,choiceYou,,said,,that,,you,,didn't,,mindCause,,love's,,hard,,to,,findLa-la-la-laMaybe,,the,,days,,we,,had,,are,,goneLiving,,in,,silence,,for,,too,,longOpen,,your,,eyes,,and,,what,,do,,you,,seeNo,,more,,laughsNo,,more,,photographsTurning,,slowlyLooking,,back,,,seeNo,,words,,can,,save,,thisYou're,,broken,,and,,i'm,,pissedRun,,along,,like,,i'm,,supposed,,toBe,,the,,man,,i,,ought,,toRock,,and,,roll,,sent,,us,,insaneI,,hope,,someday,,that,,we,,will,,meet,,againRunning,,wildGiving,,it,,everyoneNow,,that's,,all,,doneCause,,we,,burnt,,out,,,that's,,what,,you,,doWhen,,you,,have,,everythingIt,,can't,,be,,trueLa-la-la-laMaybe,,the,,days,,we,,had,,are,,goneLiving,,in,,silence,,for,,too,,longOpen,,you're,,eyes,,and,,what,,do,,you,,seeThe,,last,,standLet,,go,,of,,my,,handTurning,,slowlyLooking,,back,,,seeNo,,words,,can,,save,,thisYou're,,broken,,and,,i'm,,pissedRun,,along,,like,,i'm,,supposed,,toBe,,the,,man,,i,,ought,,toRock,,and,,roll,,sent,,us,,insaneI,,hope,,someday,,that,,we,,could,,meet,,againYou,,go,,your,,wayAnd,,i'll,,go,,my,,wayNo,,words,,can,,save,,usThis,,lifestyle,,made,,usRun,,along,,like,,i'm,,supposed,,toBe,,the,,man,,i,,ought,,toRock,,and,,roll,,sent,,us,,insaneI,,hope,,someday,,that,,we,,will,,meet,,again,,Zur,,deutschen,,bersetzung,,von,,Goodbye,,Kiss,,Auf,,Facebook,,teilen,,Facebook,,Songtext,,twittern,,Twitter,,Auf,,Google+,,teilen,,Google+,,Whatsapp,,Writer(s):,,Sergio,,Pizzorno,,Copyright:,,Sony/ATV,,Music,,Publishing,,(Uk),,Limited,,Lyrics,,powered,,by,,www.musiXmatch.com,,Fehlerhaften,,Songtext,,melden,,Kasabian,,-,,Goodbye,,Kiss,,hnliche,,Songtexte,,Oasis,,One,,von,,Oasis,,Ruby,,von,,Kaiser,,Chiefs,,Kaiser,,Chiefs,,-,,Ruby,,deutsche,,bersetzung,,Do,,I,,Wanna,,Know?,,von,,Arctic,,Monkeys,,Arctic,,Monkeys,,-,,Do,,I,,Wanna,,Know?,,deutsche,,bersetzung,,Come,,Closer,,von,,Miles,,Kane,,Alben,,Velociraptor!,,von,,Kasabian,,Live,,in,,London,,von,,Kasabian,,Songtext,,kommentieren,,Name,,E-Mail,,Adresse,,Website,,(optional),,Kommentar,,Kommentieren,,S.iben,,23Federation,of,the,Italian,Music,IndustryKaren,,Mok,,↓,,Kansas,↓,KaelumWay,,↓,,0.061,Integrate,the,suggestion,into,the,annotation,,keeping,the,contributor,guidelines,in,mindKaiser,,,Chiefs,,,↓,,,Kacey,Musgraves,↓,Advisory,,,-,,,the,,,following,,,lyrics,,,contain,,,explicit,,,language:,,,Doomed,,,from,,,the,,,start,,,We,,,met,,,with,,,a,,,goodbye,,,kiss,,,,I,,,broke,,,my,,,wrist,,,It,,,all,,,kicked,,,off,,,,I,,,had,,,no,,,choice,,,You,,,said,,,that,,,you,,,didn't,,,mind,,,'cause,,,love's,,,hard,,,to,,,find,,,Maybe,,,the,,,days,,,we,,,had,,,are,,,gone,,,,living,,,in,,,silence,,,for,,,too,,,long,,,Open,,,your,,,eyes,,,and,,,what,,,do,,,you,,,see?,,,No,,,more,,,laughs,,,,no,,,more,,,photographsTurning,,,slowly,,,,looking,,,back,,,,see,,,No,,,words,,,,can,,,save,,,this,,,,you're,,,broken,,,and,,,I'm,,,pissed,,,Run,,,along,,,like,,,I'm,,,supposed,,,to,,,,be,,,the,,,man,,,I,,,ought,,,to,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,,sent,,,us,,,insane,,,,I,,,hope,,,someday,,,that,,,we,,,will,,,meet,,,again,,,Running,,,wild,,,Giving,,,it,,,everyone,,,,now,,,that's,,,all,,,done,,,Cause,,,we,,,burnt,,,out,,,,that's,,,what,,,you,,,do,,,When,,,you,,,have,,,everything,,,,it,,,can't,,,be,,,true,,,Maybe,,,the,,,days,,,we,,,had,,,are,,,gone,,,,living,,,in,,,silence,,,for,,,too,,,long,,,Open,,,you're,,,eyes,,,and,,,what,,,do,,,you,,,see?,,,The,,,last,,,stand,,,,let,,,go,,,of,,,my,,,handTurning,,,slowly,,,,looking,,,back,,,,see,,,No,,,words,,,,can,,,save,,,this,,,,you're,,,broken,,,and,,,I'm,,,pissed,,,Run,,,along,,,like,,,I'm,,,supposed,,,to,,,,be,,,the,,,man,,,I,,,ought,,,to,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,,sent,,,us,,,insane,,,,I,,,hope,,,someday,,,that,,,we,,,will,,,meet,,,again,,,You,,,go,,,your,,,way,,,and,,,I'll,,,go,,,my,,,way,,,No,,,words,,,can,,,save,,,us,,,,this,,,lifestyle,,,made,,,us,,,Run,,,along,,,like,,,I'm,,,supposed,,,to,,,,be,,,the,,,man,,,I,,,ought,,,to,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,,sent,,,us,,,insane,,,,I,,,hope,,,someday,,,that,,,we,,,will,,,meet,,,again,,,Songwriters,,,PIZZORNO,,,,SERGIO,,,Published,,,by,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,405,,Not,,Allowed.K-Young,,,↓,,,^,,,"Italian,,,single,,,certifications,,,,,,Kasabian,,,,,,Goodbye,,,Kiss",,,(in,,,Italian) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ---.:::FilmetJeux:::.--- Index du Forum -> Applications Portable -> Autres Mobile... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006